Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Springy Dining Room // World Market Foyer Table


Well, it was time to take down the Easter bunny and eggs in exchange for some Spring-into-Summer dining room decor.  This World Market Everett Foyer Table has been a good buy and I enjoy changing out the decor with the seasons.  I'm still loving the HomeGoods lamps, so I kept them, but brought in some books for color in pink, blue, aqua and green and then shopped my house for added accessories. 















The 'Hello Sunshine' framed print is actually a greeting card- lots of things can be art and frame worthy.  








I bought some faux boxwood plants at Steinmart years ago and spray painted the pots from brown to white.  My owl is my good luck charm since it reminds me of my Grandma (she collects owls). 







Porcelain ginger jars make great bookshelf and decor accessories.  I found these at HomeGoods.  I'm pretty sure the tea light bird is from Target. 










The West Elm Rocking Bird is a sentimental gift because I received it from Cassie















In just a couple months, it will be time to turn this table into Summer mode!  I'm getting excited! My son is in swimming lessons now and I see lots of pool days in our future. :) 





To see other ways I've styled the World Market Everett Foyer table, check out my Home  Tour.





WORLD MARKET:  World Market's Friends & Family Event launches May 2, 2014!  You can save 25% on all Home Furnishings, Décor, Gifts & more. It's their BIGGEST sale of the year and it only happens twice a year.  The discount code is FNFSAVE.   





Also, World Market has free shipping for orders over $150 with code: WMFS1502.  If you are interested in the Everett Foyer Table, I wouldn't hesitate, they sell out very quickly.  And it's currently on sale for $284.99!





:: SHOP THE POST  ::








No comments:

Post a Comment